1. Job Responsibilities:
- Lead and drive to conduct GXP training using internal and external resources by organizing class room, on the job trainings, workshops, seminars.
- Responsible for the development of the site Training strategy, in close collaboration with Manufacturing, Engineering, warehousing, Quality Control, QA, Human Resources and IT sections.
- Lead and coordinate for site Technical Training programs for continuous improvement.
- Well use to on training methods, viz, on-the-job, ad-hoc, classroom training.
- Collaborate with section heads to establish Training Needs Identification, Training matrix and define training calendar for new and existing employees.
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to ensure timely implementation of Training Matrix and completion of training records.
- To maintain Train-the-Trainer process, identify training needs, including instruction design in training, ensuring each department has a training strategy for its employees and building qualification plan as and when needed.
- Work closely with Quality to improve Training elements including but not limited to Training Qualification, Training Materials, Governance of Training Records.
- To conduct effective induction and technical orientation sessions for new on boarding Employees.
- Support audits (internal, external) to verify regulatory and quality requirements have been met.
- Support to inspection readiness plans and act as site training SME during internal and external inspections on training related matters.
- Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behavior in accordance with SAVAs Code of Conduct.
- Monitor and evaluate training effectiveness and success of Training programs.
- Prepare and manage Training budget.
- To prepare & maintain training data trends and their effective analysis and recommendations.
2. Key Skill and Competencies:
- Strong knowledge on cGMP aspects and Pharmaceutical Quality Management systems as applicable to the formulation facility.
- Experience in manufacturing and/or quality operations.
- Self –motivation and Excellent interpersonal/influencing skills.
- Good command over written and spoken English speaking skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills- both oral and written with a ability to conduct effective training programs.
B. Pharma/ M. Pharm / M. Sc. Certification/ accreditation as qualified trainer from recognized institute is desirable.
10 – 15 years in USFDA/ EU/ PIC/S/ WHO Approved Pharma Formulations units.
PG:M.Pharma in Any Specialization
Sava Healthcare Limited
Commenced business from 2003. We at SAVA” are committed to making life “Feel Good” with our wide range of healthcare products.
SAVA Group is amongst the fastest emerging pharmaceutical company from India with global reach to customers in Canada, Ukraine and the CIS, Asia, Africa & FWA in pharmaceutical arena making the lives of millions of people feel good.
Contact Company:Sava Healthcare Limited
Address:S NO.57/58,OFFICE NO.2,,SECOND FLOOR,LALWANI PLAZA, , B WING,,NEW AIRPORT ROAD SAKORENAGAR,,VIMANNAGAR, PUNE, Maharashtra, India