- Connects through International Partners Manufacturers and Distributors directly through web Putting on International B2B /P2P marketing Portals the product enquiries . Follow up same Business model for Domestic markets in India .
- Manages cross functional internal project activity across several functions.
- Effectively manages multiple projects and priorities.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects.
- Facilitates team meetings effectively.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to senior managers.
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form product related marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Supports marketing related projects in India & Abroad
Desired Profile :
- University Graduate/post graduate or equivalent - marketing expertise and exposure to new product development preferred.
- Minimum of 1015 years experience in the Ayurvedic /Herbal /OTC industry or in FMCG) and MEDIA SELLING (ONLINE SELLING PLATFORMS ) Product innovation & Marketing; of this at least 5-6 years- experience in botanicals/naturals/Ayurveda based product innovation
- Strong analytical skill and ability to think strategically.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to effectively communicate & build relationships with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Possess leadership qualities, confident and tenacious to achieve objects within tight time frames
- Ability to work in a fast paced and evolving & complex environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Institutional Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time